Small chemical rubbish
Some domestic waste can contain toxic chemical substances presenting a danger for health and environment. So they cannot be mixed with the household waste or be poured via the sink or W. C. in the sewage system.
- remainders of detergents, bleaches, ammonia, caustic sodas, scalers, waxes, aerosols, scouring powders;
- oils for frying, vegetable fats;
- old medicines;
- varnishes, solvents, paintings, dyes, adhesives, resins, rust preventives, pickling solutions, thinners, stain-removers;
- piles, batteries, accumulators, oils of draining, antifreezes, extinguishers;
- pesticides, insecticides, artificial fertilisers;
- products of photo laboratory, inks, photocopiers products, radiographies;
- worn syringes;
- fluorescent tubes (“neon”), economic bulbs.
There are two ways of throwing them away :
- The local dump
- The “Proxy Chimik” : It is a white truck with “Proxy Chimik” written on it. It stays during 45 minutes at fixed days and hours in six different places of the municipality.
Calendar 2020 – Calendar 2021