For the Personal Income Tax, tax, the V.A.T. and the Land Register, please contact the FPS Finance : 02/572.57.57.
For the real estate tax please contact Bruxelles Fiscalité : 02/430.60.60.
Avenue Charles Thielemans 93 – Ground floor
Phone 02/773.05.56 or 02/773.05.68
The municipal taxes and the municipal royaltie
- either cash to the Receiver, every working day from 9.00 am to 12.00 am ;
- either by payment or transfer order with the bank account referred on the mail.
In the second case, please indicate under the heading “communications” the object of payment.
The Receipts Service is also at your disposal for the following matters:
- receipts taxes and fees, parents participations in the expenses of the creches, etc …
- parking meters and ticket machines
- sending of demand notes
- invoices payments, subsidies, remuneration of the municipal personnel
- accounting of daily receipts, expenditures and pensions
- controls of the accounting records before execution
- conservation of the accountancy files
- rents and charges
- establishment of annual statements
Go further in Municipal services
- Civil Status and Population
- Congress Centre of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
- Elderly people
- Legal Service
- Municipal secretariat
- Prevention – Security
- Public works
- Social Affairs
- Sustainable development
- Transfer of the phone line
- Urban development
- What to begin with
- Working classes and self-employed workers