Walk of the railroad Brussels-Tervueren
This railway was built in 1877 and closed down in 1970, it crosses the municipality from the park of Woluwe until Stockel and skirts the park of the Sources. It is an ideal place for pedestrians and cyclists. A typical vegetation of slope has developed there. This site is managed by the service of the green spaces of the IBGE.