General organization of the administration
Employment is distributed by levels according to the principles of hierarchy.
- Level A: employment accessible by recruitment to the graduates of the long type higher education ; ex. : doctors, engineers, architects.
- Level B: employment accessible by recruitment to the graduates of the short type higher education and to the holders of a diploma of candidate delivered by a university or a long type higher educational establishment ; ex. : graduated, graduated nurses, welfare officers.
- Level C: employment accessible by recruitment to the holders of a diploma from secondary higher education.
- Level D: employment accessible by recruitment to the holders of a diploma from lower secondary education or from a certificate attesting the success at the second degree from secondary education.
- Level E: no condition of diploma is stipulated.
Organization of the administration (in French or in Dutch)
Recruitment within the municipality
You can apply online or through a letter accompanied by a resume.
When we have received your candidature, it will be kept for future recruitment. If there is a vacancy job corresponding to your profile, we will invite you to take part in an interview.
In Woluwe-Saint-Pierre, municipality located in the Region of Brussels-Capital, bilingualism is a requirement to have a job in the administrative or technical framework. The agency Selor organizes several times a year linguistic examinations of various levels, which also correspond to the various ranks of the municipal agents.
Do you wish to take part in these linguistic examinations? Do it online on http://www.selor.be/fr/tests/tests-linguistiques,
Selor, Bureau of Selection of the Federal Administration, Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30, 1000 Bruxelles, phone: 02/740.74.74 , firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.selor.be
Each year the municipal authorities receive students to make a training course within the framework of their studies. Students are placed in one of the various services of the municipal authorities, in order to allow them to put their theory into practice.
Any request for training course must be sent to Human Resources Service (HR)