Public Center of Social Action (CPAS)

(CP.AS) – Visit our website
Drève des Shetlands 15
Phone 02/773.59.00

Each inhabitant of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre can ask for the help of the CPAS. The purpose is to make it possible for everyone to lead a life in conformity to human dignity. There are several ways of making a request :

  • going personally to the CPAS where you will be welcomed by a the person from the social service;
  • writing or calling the address above to ask for the visit of a social delegate.

If you have any problem, the social service will help you to make all the steps for:

  • child benefits
  • sickness and disablement insurance (mutual insurance company)
  • pension
  • benefits for disabled people
  • guarantee for a minimum income
  • Home Roi Baudouin
  • etc.

The CPAS is there for what concerns social, medical, psychological or legal assistance.