Public Center of Social Action (CPAS)
(CP.AS) – Visit our website
Drève des Shetlands 15
Each inhabitant of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre can ask for the help of the CPAS. The purpose is to make it possible for everyone to lead a life in conformity to human dignity. There are several ways of making a request :
- going personally to the CPAS where you will be welcomed by a the person from the social service;
- writing or calling the address above to ask for the visit of a social delegate.
If you have any problem, the social service will help you to make all the steps for:
- child benefits
- sickness and disablement insurance (mutual insurance company)
- benefits for disabled people
- guarantee for a minimum income
- Home Roi Baudouin
The CPAS is there for what concerns social, medical, psychological or legal assistance.