Childcare (approved by the ONE)
- LES BAMBIS
Avenue des Alouettes, 41
- POMME & CANNELLE
Rue au Bois, 185
- PAS À PAS
Rue François Desmedt, 24
ASBL Petit envol
Rue au Bois, 513
Care of ill children
This service is made for parents of children between 3 months and 12 years old who are ill.
- child(ren) domiciled and living in Woluwe-Saint-Pierre and whose parents are working.
- submit an assignment or a certificate of family allowances or a household composition.
- have a medical certificate forbidding the child to leave the house or to attend school or crèche.
Fees are fixed by the scales of the O. N. E. applied according to the net means of the household
CPAS de Woluwe-Saint-Pierre
Service d’Aide aux Familles
Val des Epinettes, 25
Consultation for young babies
Villa François Gay
Marie Noelle Godefroid (mobil : 0499 572 847) and Martine Bertouille (mobil : 0499 99 78 59)
Rue François Gay 326 – Phone.: 02/762.36.97
– Child Consultation (by appointment): mondays and tuesdays from 13h to 16h
– Permanence “by phone” : Mondays from 12h to 13h and 16h to 17h
Tuesdays from 12h to 13h and 16h to 17h
Centre Communautaire de Joli-Bois
Drève des Shetlands 15 – 02/779.97.97
– Child Consultation (by appointment) : wednesday from 9h to 12h and 2 Friday till Monday from 9h to 11h
– Permanence ” by phone” : from monday to thursday from 8h30 to 12h30
– Permanence “at the consultation” : friday from 8h30 to 9h30
Consultation Av VanderBiest-Cité de l’amitié-city Stockel
Anne Michèle d’Oultremont ( mobile : 0499 572 619)
Avenue Vander biest 45 – Phone : 02/772.17.45
– Child Consultation (by appointment): tuesday from 9h30 to midday
– Permanence ” by phone”: Fridays from 9h am to 11h am
For Dutch-speaking childcare : see here
Every child between three and eighteen months has to take this vaccination. except for children who have an exemption for medical reason. Within the fifteen days which follow the last administration, a medical certificate mentioning the four dates of vaccination must be given to the Social Affairs service which will affix in the Belgian marriage book a seal proving the administration of the vaccination.