Report a problem on the public space
Street lights failure
If a street light is not working, please contact the Administration Service of the Municipality of Woluwe-St-Pierre during opening hours: 02/773.06.28. Your message will then be forwarded to SIBELGA who’ll carry out the necessary works within 3 weeks (or 1 month during summer).
For bigger or more urgent breakdowns, please contact SIBELGA directly
If you notice a problem that endangers safety or comfort on the road, please let us know: 02/773.06.28 – email@example.com
1. Road Problems:
- Damages to roads or pavements (maintenance and reporting duty of property owners: in case of accidents, they can be held liable);
- Loss of cargo after accidents.
2. Slippery roads: dangerous or slippery (road) surfaces
3. Drainage problems:
- Noisy or broken sewage covers;
- blocked or broken drains
4. Environmental problems:
- Sick or damaged trees or vegetation;
- Access blocked by weeds;
- Bad sight on roads because of high weeds or other vegetation;
- Municipal terrains covered by weeds
5. Illegal dumping: trash illegally dumped on public roads or isolated places
6. Hurt or dead animals: the Environment Service will be contacted immediately to take care of the animal.
- If a wild animal is hurt, it will be brought to the nearest revalidation centre;
- If an animal died, a rapid removal will be carried out in order to avoid an outbreak of diseases that could harm people, other animals or plants.
7. Pests problems (rats)
Twice a year, VIVAQUA organizes an anti rat campaign in every Brussels municipality. These campaigns always take place in Spring (between March and May) and in Autumn (between October en November). This is when rats reproduce. Depending the length of the sewage in the municipality, the campaign lasts between 1 and 4 days.