Social Affairs Service
Avenue Charles Thielemans 93
Phone 02/773.05.60

Every wage earner or self-employed worker can send his pension request to the Social Affairs Service. The request has to be sent a year before the retirement age. This service is at your disposal for any information, by appointment only.

If you wait till the legal retirement age, documents will be directly sent by the National Office of Pensions.


The Social Affairs Service is also in charge of the Garanteed Revenues for Elderly.