Parking card for societies, enterprises …
Who is it for?
Any economic entity based in Woluwe-St-Pierre can request a parking card for its staff.
Where is it to be used?
It authorizes the driver of the vehicle to park for free in the area for which the card is requested, except orange zone.
How to go get it?
The request has to be made at the ‘Parking Card Service’ by the chief of the entity where one works, or his representative.
What documents to bring?
- Copy of the identity card of the appellant;
- Copy of the staff list (up to date);
- Copy of the certificate of register of the vehicle;
- If the vehicle is leased: attestation of the leaser claiming that the appellant is the main driver of the vehicle or a copy of the lease agreement;
- if the vehicle is registered under someone else than the appellant, proof that the appellant is declared first or second driver on the insurance agreement.
How many and what price?
Max 6 if the entity has less than 50 employees and max 12 if the entity has more than 50 employees.
200€ for each of the first 5 cards; 300€ for the next ones (max 12 cards).
It authorizes, unbounded of any other payment, the driver of the vehicle to park in the area for which the subscription is asked.