Population Service – Tel : 02/773.05.44 or 02/773.07.75
Every individual (also children, even new-borns), must be titular of an individual passport since the country in which he or she goes requires a passport (or a visa) to allow the entry on its territory. (info)
When travelling without parents, parental authorization is required and implies the legalization of the signature of the person(s) who give(s) the authorization.
The order of a passport requires the presence of the person concerned.
- 5 years for minors (-18)
- 7 years for adults
Documents to bring:
- identity card
- if possible, previous passport
- a recent color photograph (taken less than 6 months ago !) with withe background, format 35mm x 45mm (quality criteria have to be conform the regulations of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)). Only photographs printed on classic photo paper will be accepted. For further information, please click here.
- Normal procedure: 7 working days
- Urgent procedure: 2 working days
- Normal procedure: 35,00€ for minors (-18); and 75,00€ for adults
- Urgent procedure: 210,00€ for minors (-18); 250,00€ for adults