Service Population – Tel : 02/773.05.70/71/73/75
The birth notification has to be made upon the Registrar of the birthplace within 15 days following the date of childbirth.
Documents to bring:
- Identity card or international passport of one or both parents
- Birth notification, filled out statistical form (model 1) – if given birth in the hospital, this file is automatically transferred to the local authorities.
- If married, the booklet of marriage of the parents
- the certificate for the maternity benefit
- the certificate for indemnity of pregnancy and/or rest within the framework of the sickness and disability insurance
- the obligatory certificate of vaccination against polio